Hey guys, it's Ash and today I want to share what might be one of my most interesting and in-depth Clash Royale strategy guides.
Top 50 Clash Royale tips for you
As a huge fan of the game, I love discovering new strategies and mechanics, so in this video I'm going to share many of the most interesting strategies, secrets, tips and tricks I've learned over my time playing this game.
I am sure you will find many of them very interesting and I can guarantee you that not even the best players in the world know many of them.
1. Let's start with the basics. You can use a building-only troop to pull enemy troops to another lane, allowing your two arena towers to do a lot more damage.
2. Against an area attacking troop, you can use a high HP troop to distract them from one side while safely using your low HP troops to kill them from behind.
3. Or you can use a swarm map like Goblins to surround and kill the splash attacker.
4. With a long-range attacker like the Musketeer, you can use it to shoot down the threat on the opposite lane and then place a tank in front of you to counterattack. This is very useful when you need to counterattack on the oncoming lane where the arena tower is weaker.
5. If you immediately use a Pekka or Mini-Pekka on the middle square here, you can completely prevent a Hog Rider from attacking your arena tower. Placing your Pekka or Mini-Pekka elsewhere will give the Hog Rider a boost.
6. You can actually only counter a Mega Knight with Skeletons and Ice Spirit and move it to your King Tower. Counter a 7 elixir troop with only 2 elixir and activate your king.
7. And yes, this also works with other troops like knights or princesses.
8. One of my favorite ways to counter a major threat like a Pekka is to kite her with Ice Golem while she uses any ranged attacker, even weak Spear Goblins, to safely shoot the Pekka while she's distracted. You can see I managed to completely stop the Pekka with Ice Golems and Spear Goblins without them touching anything.
9. Another popular way is to use an air attack when kiting, since of course the Pekka cannot touch an air unit. And after killing the Pekka, I can make a very powerful counterattack while my opponent has spent 7 Elixir on the Pekka.
10. Never dash vertically into defenses with your bandit as this will make them vulnerable to the first attack. But the most interesting thing is that here the opposing bandit will align its sprint towards your bandit in a split second and this will allow your bandit to attack first and win the fight without taking any damage.
11. If you use the bowler immediately when the shadow of the goblin barrel hits the river, the bowler can kill all 3 goblins at once.
12. If you place your tombstone right in front of the king's tower, you can actually knock out a Mega Knight completely.
13. Deploying your Goblin Gang on this space is the best way to counter the Mega Knight:
14. There are so many great things you can do with the Tornado card. You can pull a balloon to the king's tower by placing tornado accurately when the balloon approaches.
15. What's less known is that you can drag an ice golem to have its death damage activate your king.
16. Even less known is that you can use Tornado to draw a royal giant and have it attack your other tower instead. This is very useful when your opponent is just using their royal giant to knock down your weaker tower to victory while your other tower has more HP.
17. A smart player will use Tornado to pull your miner to his king tower and activate it. To avoid this, make sure you deploy your miner on that safe space so Tornado can't drag it to the king.
18. Of course, the best counters to Mortar and X-Bow are tanks with high HP, but with Tornado you can actually pull those tanks back behind the arena turret and redirect your mortar or X-Bow onto their arena turret.
19. If you use your goblins like this immediately after your opponent has played Goblin Barrel, you can actually stop all three goblins and take (almost) no damage.
20. If you use your electro wizard while the goblin barrel's shadow is passing the river, you can actually stun all three goblins.
21. Similarly, if you use the Mega Knight in this way, you can kill all 3 Goblins at once without taking any damage!
22. If you say you've already used your fireball against something like barbarians and your opponent then plays Three Musketeers in a Lane, as a last resort you can use your balloon's death damage and The Log to stop those musketeers from destroying your turret to destroy quickly.
23. You can use Tombstone to completely block a blast furnace and the fire spirits from touching your tower.
24. Since Spear Goblins cannot kill skeletons in one hit, you can also use Tombstone to block a Goblin Hut.
25. You can also use Tombstone to block a princess and prevent her from moving forward as long as the Tombstone is in play.
26. And similarly, you can completely block a mortar with the tombstone. The Tombstone has many unique and useful properties.
27. It is better to place your tank in the middle on the opposite lane of the mortar, because not only will this distract the mortar for its entire lifespan, but you can also ignore it completely without having to counteract it. Of course, if the giant gets too close to the mortar, the mortar can shoot at your arena tower because of the blind spot.
28. It's best to deploy your archers right in front of your arena tower to counter a goblin barrel. This allows your two archers to block two goblins, so you only take 1 hit from 1 goblin.
29. If the giant skeleton manages to lock onto your tower, you can use a troop that only targets buildings like the ice golem to redirect the giant skeleton's aim to the ice golem and have it follow it, which also allows you to prevent from it to be hit its massive bomb damage.
30. Zap has so many useful properties. One of the sneakiest ways to use Zap is to redirect the Arena Tower's attack to the Graveyard Skeletons, allowing your Mega Minion to deal massive amounts of damage. You can use this Zap redirect strategy in countless ways.
31. You draw threats like Battle Ram or Giant while avoiding large radius spell cards like Poison or Lightning by placing your Tombstone or Inferno Tower up here.
32. You can completely stop a Goblin Barrel by pre-deploying your Dark Prince behind your King Tower.
33. You can face the bandit and activate your king's tower at the same time by splitting your archers and then pulling them to your king with an ice spirit.
34. By placing your rocket and goblin keg this way at the same time, you can hide your goblin keg amidst the rocket's fire. However, this is not 100% untraceable, because if your opponent does this, you should always look for the shadow of the Goblin Barrel, as this would give them away.
35. If you don't have a counter for the Inferno Kite in hand, it's best to kite it away.
36. If you place your Battle Ram on the 3rd space from the river, you can kite and deflect and move the Mega Knight to the other lane without taking any damage to your Battle Ram.
37. If you know your opponent has a splash attacker like Wizard or Executioner, you can position your miner in this position to distract them while your minions kill them safely.
38. If your opponent decides to use something like a Pekka to distract your oncoming troops by placing your miner behind the turret, you can pull the Pekka back to allow your troops to lock onto the turret.
39. A very important fact is that a single balloon can be stopped by simply dragging it in this way with a building like a tombstone in the middle. Aside from the balloon's bomb damage, there won't be a single hit on your tower.
40. When you align two buildings this way, you can actually drag the balloon to your king tower and activate it.
41. Hog Rider has many useful defensive traits. For example, use it here to distract the Splash attacker while your minions safely kill the Executioner.
42. Or you can retreat a troop and allow your arena tower to deal more damage to it by making your Hog Rider jump over the river.
43. You can even use a hog rider to distract a bandit and then use an ice spirit to draw the bandit and activate your king.
44. In fact, by using your skeletons and ice spirit in this way, you can not only counter the bandit, but also activate your king tower.
45. When the Royal Giant captures your tower, you can place a building on it to redirect its aim to the building instead.
46. By placing a building like a tombstone two tiles in front of your arena tower, you can not only distract the royal giant but also allow him to pass the bridge and shoot your arena tower while he is deflected by the building.
47. Placing a building in this position allows a Hog Rider to easily bypass it and deal a lot of damage. But if you move it up 1 tile, the Hog Rider can't bypass it. This allows your Tombstone to completely take out the Hog Rider when both arena towers shoot at it.
48. Since the baby dragon can fly and has range, you can use it to fly over the bridge and in that position safely destroy a blast furnace without getting shot by the arena towers.
I hope you found this video very interesting. Hope it blew a lot of people away. So be sure to leave a like if you found this video interesting and useful. Thanks for watching and don't forget to subscribe for more great Clash Royale content. I'll see you again soon. Later!
What is the secret to winning in Clash Royale? ›
Defend Your Towers
While attack is the best defense in Clash Royale because of the time limit, you should seriously consider defending your towers by placing your troops in front of the approaching enemy army, especially if the enemy has deployed powerful troops.
Make sure to upgrade the cards that you're using prominently in Clash Royale. After a point, the level of your cards will matter a lot so it's wise to join Clans that regularly provide you with card donations. Also, manage your Gems and Gold well and only spend them on cards that are relevant to the meta.What does * level in Clash Royale do? ›
Star levels in Clash Royale are purely for cosmetic purposes. This means, upgrading a specific card's star level will only alter their in-game visual appearance and nothing else.Why am I losing in Clash Royale? ›
Why can't I ever win in Clash Royale? Try not to play Clash Royale when internet lagged, or your body condition is tired. If you're suffering huge losing streak, try not to play for a while. Keep improving your decks since your enemies are also improving their decks.Why is it so hard to win in Clash Royale? ›
Because Clash Royale has such a limited amount of cards, the majority of players with over 2000 Trophies must have 90% of the cards unlocked. Since almost all players have access to the same cards, also the meta-game is very reactive.What deck to use in Arena 1? ›
The good old Giant push deck: Giant, Prince, Bomber, Archers, Arrows, Mini P.E.K.K.A, Musketeer, Knight. This is the deck to try and use if you have the cards when you're first starting out in Arena 1.Can U Get A legendary in Arena 1? ›
Legendary Chests can contain a Legendary card from any Arena, even ones you have not yet reached.Can you drop Arena 1 Legendary? ›
You can drop Leagues but you will never drop below 4000 Trophies (Legendary Arena).Is Pekka a girl? ›
Supercell confirmed that P.E.K.K.A. is a girl..What is the fastest card in Clash Royale? ›
The Inferno Dragon is the fastest attacking troop card with a hit speed of 0.4 sec.
Which is the best legendary card? ›
- 8 Lumberjack.
- 7 Sparky.
- 6 Inferno Dragon.
- 5 Electro Wizard.
- 4 Lava Hound.
- 3 Bandit.
- 2 Mega Knight.
- 1 Ice Wizard.
Trading maxed-out cards is still possible. The value of the cards is converted to Gold and Star Points. If you are about to receive a maxed-out card from a trade, you will receive: 5 Gold and 1 Star Point instead of a Common card.What does Codes do in Clash Royale? ›
Clash Royale creator codes are the best way to support your favorite content creators who stream the game in February 2023. All you have to do is enter their respective creator codes whenever you make an in-game purchase, after which the creator will receive a certain portion of the sale from Supercell.What does star power do? ›
Star Powers are unique passive abilities that can be used to turn the tide of battle! Varying from effects that are always active, to effects that get activated when Brawlers attack or use their Super, every Brawler has 2 different Star Powers, so that you can choose the one that best fits your playstyle!What is the hardest deck to beat in Clash Royale? ›
The 2.6 Hog Cycle deck is probably one of the most mechanically demanding decks in Clash Royale. Taking on the challenge of mastering it will bring you loads of trophies and satisfaction, as you learn to beat and rotate against different types of decks.How long is Clash Royale lasting? ›
- Quick synchronous multiplayer.
Clash Royale has a short match length of 3 minutes, and this is engineered to make the final minute especially exciting.
Matches last three minutes, and if at that point both of the players/teams have an equal number of crowns (or none at all), the match continues into a two-minute overtime period. Here, the player who destroys an opposing tower wins instantaneously.Can you swear in Clash Royale? ›
Clash Royale has an optional profanity filter that prevents the use of offensive or vulgar words in Clan chat. You can switch the filter on or off in the Settings page. Once the filter is turned on, it will use asterisks to star out words that are considered offensive.Can a 11 year old play Clash Royale? ›
Clash Royale is free to download and is rated for players aged 10 and older.Does Supercell support LGBT? ›
We want our companies to be workplaces where everyone can feel heard, valued, supported, and celebrated, as they are. That's why Metacore, Next Games, Supercell, and the non-profit We In Games, have joined forces to build deeper connections between our industry and the LGBTQIA+ community.
How many people have 5000 trophies in Clash Royale? ›
The best of them climb up the rungs to 6000, 7000, even 8000 trophies. But what happens to those who don't? As I mentioned earlier, 90% of CR players are between 5000 and 6500 trophies, including a large portion of already maxed out players.Is Mini Pekka a boy? ›
The Mini P.E.K.K.A's gender has been confirmed as male, as the Clash Royale Mini P.E.K.K.A commercial referred to Mini P.E.K.K.A as "he" and "him", despite being based on a female troop, the P.E.K.K.A.Will Clash Royale add level 15? ›
We can already tell you that it will introduce a new layer of depth for Clash Royale gameplay, where you will unlock new powers for your favorite cards. This new gameplay layer will come side-by-side with a new Card Level (15) and will affect a whole host of cards on launch.What does the Pekka stand for? ›
Supercell held a Facebook contest on 22 August 2012 to see who could come up with the best written-out name for P.E.K.K.A as judged by the number of likes the comment received. The name "Perfectly Enraged Knight Killer of Assassins" was the winner.What class is best for Arena? ›
- Forged in the Barrens.
- United in Stormwind.
- Fractured in Alterac Valley.
- Voyage to the Sunken City.
- Murder at Castle Nathria.
- March of the Lich King (including Return to Naxxramas)
- Path of Arthas.
Commander. Despite not being a casual DCI Sanctioned format, Commander is the most popular format in Magic: The Gathering. In Commander, players must build a 100-card deck that consists of 99 unique cards (excluding basic lands) and one Commander, which must be a Legendary creature.Can you only have one champion in a deck? ›
Challenges and all Global Tournaments have a Deck Builder that will allow you to play with any card in the game, even if you haven't unlocked it, including Champions! Keep in mind that a deck cannot contain more than 1 Champion. When played, it is taken out of the cycle, and when it dies, it is put back into the cycle.What Chests give legendary cards? ›
Open silver, crown, gold, giant, magical, and clan chests.
All these chests have a small possibility of containing a legendary card.
Legendary Chests, for example, are awarded when you reach 4150 trophies. Finally, Legendary Chests are among the best chests to obtain in Clash Royale since they guarantee a Legendary card and some Magic Items, which everyone knows are valuable.Can you drop from Arena 4? ›
Whenever you reach a new Arena, you pass through its Trophy Gate. It means that your Trophy progress is saved and you can no longer drop Arenas when losing a Battle! At the same time, Level Gates before entering any Arena prevent you from climbing up if you haven't reached a minimum King Level yet.
What does a lightning chest give you? ›
Lightning Chest: Open the Lightning Chest and use 'Strikes' to replace cards you don't want. Cards are replaced with another card of the same amount and rarity. Higher Arena Lightning Chests allow for more Strikes!Is rare removing arena? ›
Rare has announced that it is shutting down its PvP Arena in Sea of Thieves. Revealed during the Sea of Thieves 2022 Preview Event, The Arena is officially coming to an end as it simply isn't a mode played by most players.Is Sparky a girl? ›
Sparky - Girl's name meaning, origin, and popularity | BabyCenter.What does Mini P.E.K.K.A say? ›
Clash Royale on Twitter: "The Mini P.E.K.K.A says "PANCAKES" when deployed... 😝 https://t.co/wE5lPAe8hj https://t.co/mMgOIz3nhL" / Twitter.Is Mini P.E.K.K.A a robot? ›
Mini Pekka is a Clash Royale troop that got sent to a very powerful Level 10 Town Hall village, where P.E.K.K.A lives, who he became friends with, due to the fact that they are both Pekka robots.What does mini Pekka say when attacking? ›
When deployed, the Mini P.E.K.K.A will say "Pancakes".What are the 8 best cards in Clash Royale? ›
- The Sparky card (Image via Sportskeeda)
- The Royal Giant in Clash Royale (Image via Sportskeeda)
- The Wizard card (Image via Sportskeeda)
- Minions card (Image via Sportskeeda)
- The Barbarians (Image via Sportskeeda)
- The Zap Spell (Image via Sportskeeda)
- What is the best deck in Clash Royale?
- Best Clash Royale Decks (February 2023)
- Ice Deck Bow.
- Electro Giant Mirror deck.
- Monk Graveyard Ice Wizard Phoenix deck.
- Lava Hound Balloon deck.
The Ace of Spades (also known as the Spadille and Death Card) is traditionally the highest and most valued card in the deck of playing cards in English-speaking countries.How do you get easy opponents in Clash Royale? ›
- Lose 6 matches in the Classic Challenge. (To show the matchmaking how bad you are)
- Play the 12-2 Grand Challenge and face much weaker opponents (lose 2 for example).
- Lose 15 matches in the Classic Challenge to get the net game negative of -5.
- Play the another easy Grand Challenge.
Is Clash Royale a game of luck? ›
2) Card Counters - you will never win if your opponent has counters to your deck and they play "decently." So, as you can see clash royale is all about luck since you have no control over the card levels of your opponent and their deck, since clash royale matchmakes you with that opponent.Can you get a champion in Clash Royale without being level 14? ›
You get your first Champion as a reward from the Trophy Road, when you reach Arena 16. They start at card level 11 and can be upgraded up to level 14.What is 5000 trophies Clash Royale? ›
The game pits players with similar trophy counts against each other. Once you reach 5,000 trophies, you enter Legend League, the ultimate competition for being the best attacker in Clash of Clans. Everyone's league resets on the last Sunday/Monday of the month.What is the max level in Clash Royale? ›
As of October 2022, there are a total of 109 cards in the game. All cards now cap at level 14 with Common cards starting at level 1, Rare cards starting at level 3, Epic cards starting at level 6, Legendary cards starting at level 9, and Champion cards starting at level 11.What is the fastest attacking troop in Clash Royale? ›
The Inferno Dragon is the fastest attacking troop card with a hit speed of 0.4 sec.Is Clash Royale pay to win? ›
But more importantly Yes Clash Royale is partly PTW, but remember you're not the only one paying, meaning money will get you way ahead of your normal standards but after you max out everything then it's a battle of your experience and skills. Can I get my temporarily disabled Instagram account back?How many wins do you need to get a CRL badge? ›
If you reach 17 victories or more, you will unlock the CRL 20-Win Challenge 2022 badge!Is Clash Royale a smart game? ›
It's a smart game, and it's a tough game. There's the real sense that the right strategy can topple any player, and there's satisfaction even in being outsmarted by a talented opponent. Clash Royale solves the content problem by allowing players to play as much as they want.What is RNG Clash Royale? ›
If everything is predictable in a game, that isn't much fun. RNGs, or Random Number Generators, are a way to introduce a touch of randomness and causality you need to spice it up.